Saturday, September 10, 2011

a relaxing morning

I haven't written on here in forever. Yes, I am aware I begin every single blog post like this. This is the first Saturday morning that I have just sat and relaxed since May, I believe. It is nice to breathe -- or rather, it would be nice to breathe if my sinuses didn't hate me. But that's okay. My sinuses won't ruin today.

I have myriad work to do before Monday, but I refuse. Throughout the week, I never have a moment to rest, to sit back and look at my life from a distance. I'm always in the here and now without a moment to waste. I'm so sick of that. I'm so sick of school consuming my life! I live for the weekend, it seems. The Writing Center is closed on the weekends, so I don't work. I can breathe.

Today is Andrew's and my eight month anniversary. It's crazy how time flies...that's the entire year! Crazy. But awesome. We are going to Cooper's Rock for a picnic this after -- if it doesn't rain. I really hope it doesn't rain.

He just got here, and he brought me flowers...I am so blessed. I love him. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment